What is Group Therapy?
We offer a group therapy program through which students with similar interests and a professional counselor gather to solve problems and assist each other's personal growth through a variety of activities and conversation.
Group Therapy Programs
Relationship Improvement Program
- This program helps participants to solve various problems related to relationships and to form positive relationships.
Emotional Control & Communication Program
- This program enhances the participants' ability to understand more about themselves by discovering their true feelings and desires, and by fostering the ability to communicate with other people in a nonaggressive way.
Adaptation to University Life Program
- This problem enhances enrolled students’ ability to adapt to university life and helps them to lead happier and more fruitful campus lives.
Stress Management through Mindful Meditation Program
- The Stress Management Program provides training in mindful meditation, enabling participants to understand what stress is and to learn how to clearly see and accept issues in their lives.
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Program
- This program helps participants to lead richer, more fulfilled and meaningful lives while accepting the unavoidable hardships of life.
Career Selection Program
- This program helps participants to make rational decisions in relation to their careers through self-understanding.
- Self-assessment and the provision of relevant knowledge, and to search productively for the ideal path for them in the world of work.